Monday, January 26, 2009

Jan 26

Hello you all,

Amy and I have been married for six year and one day now. Wow if has been a while.... We are happy parents. We have had three kids, and the fourth is still baking. Kaylee is getting big, she took her first several steps last week, that was exciting. It makes me feel old, esspecially since I am closing in on 30 really soon. Bryson is going to preschool, he is doing really well. He is in a specialized program to assist him with his speach delay. He is definatly a big kid, he broke his arm on the trampoline this last year. So this has made an interesting year for us. I was even given the job offer I wanted and I had to turn it down since it was out of town. However it has been a fantastic year, there has been a lot of development for all of us this last year and we look forward to another great year.

No comments: